DevOps Engineer - Amsterdam
Adnovation is the new kid on the block in terms of performance advertising technologies for mid-to-large sized ad networks. Emerging in a static industry where tech providers still charge their clients on volume-based models, Adnovation stands to position itself against the trend, providing a one-stop-shop technology & centralizing client satisfaction.
As a DevOps Engineer at Adnovation you’re responsible for deploying and managing or platform. You’re able to provide recommendations to the team and in support of our clients on how to best implement, release and manage infrastructure required. You will be responsible for the creation of the infrastructure and the maintenance of it. You will also be tasked with first line operational support of the platform to our clients.
- Experience as a developer and preference for Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience with managing cloud infrastructure
- You enjoy a fast-paced agile environment
- You know how to write SQL queries and have experience with POSTGRESQL
- You are familiar with testing processes and confirming high quality code
- Being able to communicate about the platform with clients
- Being able to monitor and decide which actions to take in emergency cases
- A minimum of 3 to 6 years of work experience in the DevOps role.
- You should be willing to work closely with developers and operations to enable both groups to create and deploy high-quality applications faster
The tech stack we are looking for
- Ruby on Rails and related DevOps tools
- AWS, Firehose, Redshift
- Experience with Heroku is a major asset
- A rapidly growing and fast paced environment
- International Team and the Amsterdam star-up scene
- Fun team of co-workers
- Informal and flat structure
- Every day lunch arranged by the company
- Friday drinks
Are you up for it? Then send CV and Motivation.