Front-End Developer/UX Designer
Front-End Developer/ UX Designer - Amsterdam
Adnovation is the new kid on the block in terms of performance advertising technologies for mid-to-large sized ad networks. Emerging in a static industry where tech providers still charge their clients on volume-based models, Adnovation stands to position itself against the trend, providing a one-stop-shop technology & centralizing client satisfaction.
As a Front-end Developer/ UX Designer at Adnovation you will be working with talented and experienced colleagues in order to build great products. You will be using frameworks like Angular to make our dashboard more robust and engaging and use your experience to propose better solutions and architectural improvements when you see fit.
- Work on different aspects of our customer dashboards and websites (including adnovation.com and our Support Center).
- Maintain our front-end code using the latest best practices when it comes to asset management and scalability
- Optimize our front-end code for performance
- Stay up to date with the latest tools and libraries to benefit performance, development speed and user experience
- Work on interfaces that our customers use to manage millions of campaign transactions every day
- You are comfortable creating the wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes needed to communicate them (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision)
- Your strengths include being self-driven and taking full ownership of your ideas to solve challenging problems
- You enjoy a fast-paced agile environment
- Being able to communicate about the platform with clients
- You should be willing to create and deploy high-quality applications fast
The experience we are looking for
- We work with Angular, Python, R, Ruby (Rails and Pure), PostgreSQL, Redis and Redshift.
- Experience working with APIs using JWT authentication – our dashboard interfaces are powered via internal APIs to the backend.
- Angular experience of at least 3 years.
- UX, Design skills are a major plus. This is more than just writing the code, guide the design process to maximize usability.
- Knowledge of Git and other tools
- A rapidly growing and fast paced environment
- International Team and the Amsterdam star-up scene
- Fun team of co-workers
- Informal and flat structure
- Every day lunch arranged by the company
- Friday drinks & regular company events.
- Are you up for it? Help us spark the conversation and send CV and Motivation .